Dish website package listing snafu - fixed.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wasn't it Chicken Little who was freaking out because he "THOUGHT" the sky was falling. This may have been the most fun I have had reading posts in a long time. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how quickly everyone freaked out over an error on a website. Did anyone bother to check their tv to see that their channels were all still there? I didn't think so! :D

Slamminc, havent you learned yet, people with Dish Network DONT WATCH TV...

But the reason for that is simple...

They are waiting for the receiver to finish rebooting. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Slamminc, havent you learned yet, people with Dish Network DONT WATCH TV...

But the reason for that is simple...

They are waiting for the receiver to finish rebooting. :D
Ya.. Right! ... - Another Comedian :smug

bpasker said:
LOL, as soon as someone wants to watch deer hunting in HD. Although I'm going to sadly miss my NHL in HD.

I understand the HD-Net is going to be carrying 2 or 3 NHL games a week. They did a great job on NHL in HD, two years ago.

Just got official word from Dish Network....

And it's good news...
Scott,

We had an internal computer glitch that caused some channels to drop off the Web site. We are working on it.
And that comes directly from Dish Network spokesman Steve Caulk.

So now the mystery is solved. :)

Case Closed. :D

this forum sounded like a bunch of old ladies that just found out that there local affiliates weren't going to show there soaps anymore. Come on now, do you really think that Dish would let these channels go. Charlie would sh*t a brass goose before he let those channels go.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Just got official word from Dish Network....

And it's good news...And that comes directly from Dish Network spokesman Steve Caulk.

So now the mystery is solved. :)

Case Closed. :D

How many IT people do they got over there?

It sure takes them a while to fix things...

yea, thats the same thing i got from a higher up at dish is it was a database problem. amazing thought the rep said that....its amazing what a rep will tell you to get you off the phone. time to start writing down rep names and ids

BFG said:
All better :)

That problem is fixed but the website is still not fully functional. I've tried all day to add programming and, as of 45 seconds ago, it is still not working. I can get all the way to the checkout screen before I'm presented with the "Unable to Process...Technical Difficulties" message. The delay has given me time to re-think whether I want to add the programming or not. :)

BFG said:
How many IT people do they got over there?

It sure takes them a while to fix things...

well, things take longer when your business is operating off commodore 64's.... :eek:

BabaLouie said:
I'd love to be able to purchase ESPN ala-carte for $3.25/month...hope that part is true.
And I would not mind a $3.25/month reduction in my bill if I could drop it a la carte.

Has anyone tried to add programming via the website since this happened? I tried yesterday and today with no success. So much for upgrading to AT180 online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)