Dishanywhere and Chrome issues

bigcarr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2004
Idaho
Is anyone else having issues watching live tv or events from dishanywhere on google Chrome? I can log in and everything looks ok, but when I click live TV or try to watch a show, I get "Could Not Load Sling player" error. I have uninstalled Chrome fully and reinstalled it with no luck. I have also tried Chrome on other computers with no luck. IE 10 works, much faster than IE 9 by the way. Thanks!

I have been having problems with Chrome since they went to V25. No longer works on either of my laptops running Windows 7. Have tried .97, .54, .160 and .172 updates to Chrome and still no fix.

It has become unusable for anything so I am now using Firefox.

What antivirus software are you all using? We have seen some issues with the plug-in with some antivirus software. Have you tried reinstalling the plug-in on Chrome?

Stephen, I am using Norton Internet Security. I have tried to re-install the plug-in and also completely removed chrome and re-installed it. It will also not work on 2 other PCs when using Chrome browser as well.

There are lots of complaints on the interweb from Norton users having problems with Chrome. I have Norton 360 and while I don't stream, have problems with websites freezing and not scrolling properly. I, like a previous poster, have gone back to Firefox until this is fixed.

I had lots of issues with Firefox before I switched to Chrome, how is the latest release of Firefox as far as stability? I like Chrome a lot better than Firefox, too bad they can't seem to workout these bugs. IE10 is not bad, way faster than IE9. I guess I will just use that when streaming for now.

I'm glad that IE is working for you. I can send in a report for you. I don't see Norton listed as one of the ones it is having an issues with. Feel free to PM me your account info and any other info such as the OS you were using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)