dishanywhere video problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Yankeeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2011
Arkansas
Hello all im having an issue with dishanywhere.com

This is happening on all of on all 3 of my computers on both broswers. When you click full screen it goes to full screen but it gets boxed like it is standard def. uninstalled the plug in reinstalled it unpluged restarted the box same issue. Is any one else seeing this when trying to view Dishanywhere.com Any one know a fix for this Thanks any help great thanks

DishAnywhere suddenly stopped working for me yesterday using the I.E. 11 browser. It had worked fine for months with no problems. When you try to play video, the browser can't find the Sling plug-in . . no video.

I then went onto DishAnywhere using Chrome . . it updated the Sling plug-in and works fine. I haven't bothered to call Dish about the Internet Explorer problem, they are usually clueless about things like that.

Last edited:
Hello all im having an issue with dishanywhere.com

This is happening on all of on all 3 of my computers on both broswers. When you click full screen it goes to full screen but it gets boxed like it is standard def. uninstalled the plug in reinstalled it unpluged restarted the box same issue. Is any one else seeing this when trying to view Dishanywhere.com Any one know a fix for this Thanks any help great thanks

Yep I have had this for months with my 922...works fine with android but running windows 7 IE9,FF and Chrome same thing....Contacted dirt and they used there equipment on my signal said they had no problem....So its not a problem to dish? Told me to check my settings? I asked what....Never heard back

Thanks Dirt...Keep up the good work!

I would try deleting that plug in from IE and re-installing it and see if that makes a difference. I would also try clearing browser data.

I tryed all those simple thing with no luck....been why over 3 months still the same...

Is it happening on all channels? What is your screen resolution on your PCs?

For me happens on SD and HD with a 922 and a hopper with add in sling....Res has never changed it dosent fill the screen...see what origanal poster says

I had to uninatall IE 11 , and go back to IE 10 and it works okay now. Is Dishanywhere compatible with IE 11?

Are you sure about this?

I thought last supported was IE9 and only at 32bit? and getting full screen also?

Since all of your PCs are affected, the Hopper is probably the cause. The SD signal is sent by the hopper not by the PC.

Since all of your PCs are affected, the Hopper is probably the cause. The SD signal is sent by the hopper not by the PC.

WOW no.... Its fine on all android devices(full screen)... on HP laptop that it does it to....as far as I know windows 7 with IE10 are not suported....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts