DishDVR Advantage

Got a response from CEO. Here is the main part:

Thanks for the email. I would like to apologize for any miss information that was given to you by our customer service reps. here are the qualifications to be eligible for the DVR Advantage promotion.
- Subscribed to the Top200
- Subscribed to the local channels
- CCA (credit card auto pay)
- A fee based DVR active on your account

Here is the pricing breakdown for the programming you mentioned in your email.
- $49.99 DVR Advantage
- $20.00 DISH HD
- $10.00 Top250
- $20.00 Two premium movie packages
- $5.98 DVR fee for the 2nd 622
- $6.00 lease fee for the 2nd 622

Total monthly charges before tax = $111.97. If you remain with the Americas Everything package you would get much more programming for just a small amount more per month. I hope that this helps clear everything up. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Bigdaddy65 was right about the DVR fee. This would have made a lot more sense if I just had the one DVR. It would have given me everything I really want for under 100 per month. My wife gets good use of the second 622. No sense my whining about that.

So, approx 15 dollar savings going to the DVR Advantage. Wouldn't miss Showtime HD that much. IF Cinemax HD ever makes it to Dish I'd watch it too. For the time being, I guess I'll just leave things as they are.

My friend has the AEP+HD+DVR and his bill is about $135 a month. How is that "a small amount more " than $111.97?

Call Dishnetwork and ask them to walk you through the dvr advantage pack . But if you want hd on top of the hbo station then your bill would be :

49.99 dvr advantage to top 200
20.00 for hd pack
10.00 upgrade to top 250 bonus pack
10.00 hbo
5.00 for additional receiver
------------------------------------------
$94.99 before taxes.

You can also add STarz or Showtime for 10.00 each as well but it would just be easier to sub to AEP if you want those too. Because the price would be 114.99 for all three premium movie packs + hd. The price for AEP +locals + hd pack is 114.99 and you get Cinemax too.

I was just wondering, whats included on the TOP 250 BONUS PAK?? I can not seem to find this. Thanks for the response

Got a response from CEO. Here is the main part:

Thanks for the email. I would like to apologize for any miss information that was given to you by our customer service reps. here are the qualifications to be eligible for the DVR Advantage promotion.
- Subscribed to the Top200
- Subscribed to the local channels
- CCA (credit card auto pay)
- A fee based DVR active on your account

Here is the pricing breakdown for the programming you mentioned in your email.
- $49.99 DVR Advantage
- $20.00 DISH HD
- $10.00 Top250
- $20.00 Two premium movie packages
- $5.98 DVR fee for the 2nd 622
- $6.00 lease fee for the 2nd 622

Total monthly charges before tax = $111.97. If you remain with the Americas Everything package you would get much more programming for just a small amount more per month. I hope that this helps clear everything up. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Bigdaddy65 was right about the DVR fee. This would have made a lot more sense if I just had the one DVR. It would have given me everything I really want for under 100 per month. My wife gets good use of the second 622. No sense my whining about that.

So, approx 15 dollar savings going to the DVR Advantage. Wouldn't miss Showtime HD that much. IF Cinemax HD ever makes it to Dish I'd watch it too. For the time being, I guess I'll just leave things as they are.

Take a peek at channel 9458. It's available on both the 61.5 and 129 birds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)