Status
Please reply by conversation.

avediswolf

I'm Back!
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Some dude is setting up some dishes here at my work, Out of curiosity, I peeked in the auditorium...

Saw a test card that said "EchoStar" AMC16 TP24 on the screen.

Doubt there could be anything interesting, but thought I'd pass along if anyone was bored, not even sure if it's in the clear or not.

Not even sure what is going on, I wasn't invited. :confused:

Funny, that's the test card , for what is possibly your true south bird. Maybe they're going to put that one on a motor. We set up several dishes on our engineering building roof, before I retired, but none were motorized, so we just aimed them at the target birds. Can't think of a good reason to put a fixed dish on AMC16 !

:)

Brent

Funny, that's the test card , for what is possibly your true south bird. Maybe they're going to put that one on a motor. We set up several dishes on our engineering building roof, before I retired, but none were motorized, so we just aimed them at the target birds. Can't think of a good reason to put a fixed dish on AMC16 !

Brent

I can. There's IPTV services on AMC 16 IIRC. And there might be data stuff there too. :)

Ahhh! Maybe there's some sort of company wide broadcast to be enjoyed. I've seen several recently on various birds. It might be time of year to "get everyone on the same page ".

I sure am happy to be away from company politics, and the "slogan of the the month" club.

Brent

Looks like some kind of conference thing going on.
Maybe I should move the dish and give them something more entertaining. LOL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)