Dishin' It Up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trumanhorn

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
I'm not under contract with Dish, but I'm interested in upgrading to a 922 through DIU. Chatting with an online CSR last week, I was told that I couldn't combine any other programming or financial incentive offers with Dishin It Up. Anyone know if this is true, have recent experiences which contradict this, or think I should just try another CSR?

You should be able to upgrade through the Dish 'N It Up promotion. Upgrading to a 922 will cost either $200 or $400 plus the technician visit fee of $15 or $95.

You may need to talk to someone at dish or a retailer. I suppose it could be possible that you don't qualify for and upgrade. You're not bundled with a telephone provider are you?

No, straight with Dish. It seems like it's been a year or more since we got our 722k via Dish 'n It Up... I thought it didn't take the option away, just change the costs though.

you can only upgrade with dishin it up one time a rolling calender year ask the csr to tell you when you are eligible again

Dish It Up is no longer available online or so I was just told... A 211k would cost me $50 + 24-mo re-committment + $95 installation fee (or $15 if I add service plan).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)