Dishin' It Up

trumanhorn

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
I'm not under contract with Dish, but I'm interested in upgrading to a 922 through DIU. Chatting with an online CSR last week, I was told that I couldn't combine any other programming or financial incentive offers with Dishin It Up. Anyone know if this is true, have recent experiences which contradict this, or think I should just try another CSR?

You should be able to upgrade through the Dish 'N It Up promotion. Upgrading to a 922 will cost either $200 or $400 plus the technician visit fee of $15 or $95.

You may need to talk to someone at dish or a retailer. I suppose it could be possible that you don't qualify for and upgrade. You're not bundled with a telephone provider are you?

No, straight with Dish. It seems like it's been a year or more since we got our 722k via Dish 'n It Up... I thought it didn't take the option away, just change the costs though.

you can only upgrade with dishin it up one time a rolling calender year ask the csr to tell you when you are eligible again

Dish It Up is no longer available online or so I was just told... A 211k would cost me $50 + 24-mo re-committment + $95 installation fee (or $15 if I add service plan).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts