DISH'N IT UP Promotion

jahost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 2, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Last night while talking with a service rep about a screw up with my NBA League Pass (thats another story), I ordered a vip722 under the DISH'N IT UP promotion. She said it would be $199 with a $100 rebate. I couldn't remember for sure but I told her I thought it was $149. She said it was $149 for a 622 and $199 for a 722. When I look at the DishNetwork website I don't see where they make that distinction. Does anyone know what the real cost should be? "John"

GNASH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 2, 2007
Between Kalamazoo & GR. MI
Last night while talking with a service rep about a screw up with my NBA League Pass (thats another story), I ordered a vip722 under the DISH'N IT UP promotion. She said it would be $199 with a $100 rebate. I couldn't remember for sure but I told her I thought it was $149. She said it was $149 for a 622 and $199 for a 722. When I look at the DishNetwork website I don't see where they make that distinction. Does anyone know what the real cost should be? "John"

We went round and round with the CSR after our upgrade because we also didn't see anything about a distinction on the website. I tried confirming when we made the order of the price and the CSR said it was $149. When we got our bill they said it was $199 (which is what it should be, though their website doesn't reflect this).

Geoff

ScooterS

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 14, 2003
I ordered mine 2 days ago. The CSR said it was $199. -$100 rebate. The 622 would be $50 less.
I explained that when you login as a customer go to equipment and then dish'n it up, it says you get a HD PR for $49 after rebate. When you clikc on the PVR link it shows the 722. I (politely) asked for a supervisor. The CSR put me on hold. When she came back she said that the sup told her to give me the better price.

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
What happens on the 14th?

Yesterday, 06:06 PM
boba
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceondsom
$199 is correct for a ViP722.

But wait a week and save $50, patience can be a virtue.:)

jahost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 2, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Thank you for your reply's. I don't think I want to spend 1/2 day talking to India trying to get my order cancelled and then again trying to reorder just to save $50.00. I am already having blood pressure issues. I about blew an artery the other night when my NBA league Pass came up saying I had to purchase it. I am supposed to be on automatic renewal as per the letter I received. Now I see they are charging me full price and not giving me my $20.00 discount. The sevice rep was kind enough to waive some kind of $5.00 fee however. "John"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)