Dishnet MoCA Adapters

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kshaw

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
Can anyone suggest a source for purchasing Dishnet Moca adapters (need 3) or a non-Dish Moca that would work with a Hopper 3 system?

Can anyone suggest a source for purchasing Dishnet Moca adapters (need 3) or a non-Dish Moca that would work with a Hopper 3 system?
A few years ago, Dishnet sold adapters that would allow you to run Ethernet over the same cable used for satellite. These adapters met standards of the Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA). This prevented the need to run Ethernet cable from one point to another and offered greater internet speed due to the bandwidth of the CoaX. A few years ago, I bought two of these for a second home. They worked great and I want three more for my permanent home. Now, when I checked on Ebay, I was not able to find any. I am looking for someone that sells these or another model from other vendors that would work with a Dish network; most seem to be designed for cable TV and will not work with satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts