Dishnetwork Dish500 antenna 20"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

geneb11

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 18, 2003
Dishnetwork Dish500 antenna 20"(SOLD)

THIS DISH HAS BEEN SOLD. :)

I have a used dishnetwork 20" Dish500 dish for sale If anybody is interested. It has dual lnb's and I put a new level mast(the mast with the built in level) in with it. I will sell it for $20 and buyer pays actual shipping (about$25).

Are you saying that actual shipping is $25 of that $25 is the total cost after actual shipping? Also does it have two seperate lnbf's with the sw-21 switches or built in twin lnbf?

Sorry for getting back late. I forgot about this post.

$20 for the dish and shipping will be about $25 to ship. It has SW21 switches with dual lnbs.

I've had this dish all packed up since January. Just sitting down in the cellar.

The total cost will be $45.

This 20" dishnetwork dish is still for sale. My Mother also has a used 18" Directv dish with a single lnb she keeps asking me to take down and sell.

I appolagize to the last poster for not responding to this ad. I have had this ad up for quite some time now and just stopped checking on it. If anybody is interested send me an e-mail at geneb11@WEBTV.NET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)