Dishnetwork payment arragment

tritron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Denver, co
I had recived the fair worst customer service ever. I beeing ripped off to tune of 57 for few polish channels. NUmber of other providers offers more channels for much less. I Called dish to make payment arrangment o pay on august 5th, I was told evrithing is fine my service will continue to work until the 5th but few days ago I got my service interupted. I called them and all they can said is to pay balance before my service is restored. Can somone help me or dish does not care about their custumers anymore

I had recived the fair worst customer service ever. I beeing ripped off to tune of 57 for few polish channels. NUmber of other providers offers more channels for much less. I Called dish to make payment arrangment o pay on august 5th, I was told evrithing is fine my service will continue to work until the 5th but few days ago I got my service interupted. I called them and all they can said is to pay balance before my service is restored. Can somone help me or dish does not care about their custumers anymore

PM your account number/phone number and I'll see what can be done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts