DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/26/2008 7:00am - 1 change

the minute my locals light up on 61.5 i am calling E* to get another dish pointed in that direction.
Is Dish able to do an inventory, e.g. when receiver status is uploaded, to see exactly how many of us already have 61.5? This would allow them to judge just how much it will cost them to move HD locals to 61.5.

the minute my locals light up on 61.5 i am calling E* to get another dish pointed in that direction.

I've got mine pointed and ready. Of course, I already get my locals in HD from 118 and OTA, so I have to admit I am really not that excited about it. :rolleyes:

Ted

I've got mine pointed and ready. Of course, I already get my locals in HD from 118 and OTA, so I have to admit I am really not that excited about it. :rolleyes:

Ted

I get mine OTA, but i had a dvr conflict and had to choose which one to record and which one to skip this past season.

I get mine OTA, but i had a dvr conflict and had to choose which one to record and which one to skip this past season.

Ditto!! By having the HD LiL's we'd have 3 options to record network shows in HD. Most of our timers are for shows on the major networks. The only HD channel we're missing and hope to have "SOON" is SciFi HD!

Last edited:
I will have to say, even though i am excited for HD locals (mine are now slated for May), I am more excited to get National HD (sci fi in particular)

Okay im pointed at 129. When my Cleveland Locals get added in HD what do I have to do to receive them?

Get a dish pointed at 61.5, if you have 1 dish now (110, 119, 129) then you will need a second dish at 61.5, if you have two dishes now (110, 119 on one, then 129 on the other) then you will need to swing the 129 to 61.5 to be able to recieve the HD locals.

Man... I cant stand it. Come on Uplink Report. :)

No matter what happens today, remember that NATIONAL HD will be added throughout the Month of April. :) Some great things to look forward to. :D

Get a dish pointed at 61.5, if you have 1 dish now (110, 119, 129) then you will need a second dish at 61.5, if you have two dishes now (110, 119 on one, then 129 on the other) then you will need to swing the 129 to 61.5 to be able to recieve the HD locals.

I wonder how much money they're going to spend to add/install new dishes for all of us in Cleveland that are pointed at 129.

Does it cost me anything to have them install a second satellite then?

Were you able to see a report with 531 changes but told it was unavailable when you clicked on it?

Yea, I saw it too but it really didn't have anything in it so I assume it was pulled to save space and avoid having a million people click on it only to find out there was nothing "there".