DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/27/2008 12:12pm - 9 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 03/29/2008 - 7 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/27/2008 11:24A - 03/27/2008 12:12P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
728 - RAI [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar9 121W TP 13 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
796 - K TV [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar9 121W TP 13 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
7039 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar9 121W TP 14 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
7048 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar9 121W TP 14 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
7189 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - AMC-15 105W TP 02 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
7197 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - AMC-15 105W TP 02 ConUS beam changed to Not Available
7777 - INFO [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar9 121W TP 14 ConUS beam changed to Not Available

Channels in the system: 3384
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

Last edited by a moderator:
After the announcement of Flint, MI HD locals today I am waiting for the uplink report for them to be made available. Not a big deal since I get them OTA and I would have to add a 61.5 wing dish, but I would like the option of recording 2-3 network HD shows and not have the high frequency of timer conflicts I have now.

do we think that we are done for the week?
i am thinking that soon has been delayed a week. :)

Just when we thought we finally knew what SOON meant... we all now realize that only Chuck knows when SOON is. :rolleyes:

Actually, on second thought.. I should say that even Charlie doesn't know when SOON is!

Just when we thought we finally knew what SOON meant... we all now realize that only Chuck knows when SOON is. :rolleyes:

Actually, on second thought.. I should say that even Charlie doesn't know when SOON is!

Soon is what I say to my boss when she pushes too hard for a completion date.

After the announcement of Flint, MI HD locals today I am waiting for the uplink report for them to be made available. Not a big deal since I get them OTA and I would have to add a 61.5 wing dish, but I would like the option of recording 2-3 network HD shows and not have the high frequency of timer conflicts I have now.
Well, you should check this:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1288823-post166.html

So...is it going to happen? or isn't it...(new National HD)

Give it up guys. Trust me, when it happens, we will be the first to know, days before it goes live. All this "are we there yet?" stuff just loads down the lists.

Repeat: WHEN IT HAPPENS, YOU WILL SEE IT HERE FIRST, AND SCOTT WILL GET IT POSTED AS SOON AS HE KNOWS ANYTHING!

People need to stop posting. Every time I visit this forum I get excited when I see a title in bold. :D

SatelliteGuys Forum is for people who are satellite hobbyists.

If you want to find out whether a new HD channel is available, press the Guide button on your remote and check 9400-9600.

-snip-
If you want to find out whether a new HD channel is available, press the Guide button on your remote and check 9400-9600.

Couldn't agree more!

"Inside info" on these sites is imperfect at best. IF a channel is going to be turned on chances are Scott will know about it in advance but it doesn't work the other way around. He is doing his best but Scott is at the mercy of his sources. Just seeing a "scoop" on these boards that a particular channel will be up is far from a guarantee.

As you said, if you want to know what's available, look in your guide.

Couldn't agree more!

"Inside info" on these sites is imperfect at best. IF a channel is going to be turned on chances are Scott will know about it in advance but it doesn't work the other way around. He is doing his best but Scott is at the mercy of his sources. Just seeing a "scoop" on these boards that a particular channel will be up is far from a guarantee.

As you said, if you want to know what's available, look in your guide.

Geez, you've got to be kidding, it's that easy?:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts