DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 3:10pm - 631 changes

switch to directv and you guys wont have to worry about all this junk every week...im just amazed at why people stay with dish...

i just checked the Directv HD lineup and counted about 4 (being generous) that dish doesn't have that would be watched at my house. I'm 3 months into an 18mo contract, and i already have a perfectly good set of satellite equipment sitting under my TV. to swap to D* would cost me $300+.

while, yes, Scifi would be awsome to watch in HD it's just not worth it to some people to make the switch for what will soon be diminishing returns as eventually all the channels will even out on both sides.

what i'm amazed at are the people on this board that have D* but still feel the need to post in a thread about E*'s channel lineups

Yep if you look at my RSNS for example, they were taken from 129 added to 61.5...then added to 129, so they have both 129 and 61.5 up there (FOXOH, and STO)

getting my Twin Cities locals and FSN North on 129 now........I just got home and checked.

So will this remain on 129 or will I need to get a wing dish for 61.5.......confused here ???

Ok, if anyone hasn't figured it out yet....THIS REPORT IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!! ITS SAYING CHANNELS HAVE MOVED WHEN THEY HAVEN'T...ITS PROVEN WITH THE STL HD LOCALS ON 118. I wouldn't put much stock in this report until dig works his magic.

Did anyone remember that Digi said that the 118 was some kind of bug that reports wrong.. Not sure exactly what he was refering to

Just checked mine and I'm still getting the SD from 119, and I have a sat pointed at 61.5

Same here all are still showing on 119 and mpeg2 and yes I have a dish pionted at 61.5! Wonder what gives here, maybe Dish is behind on April fool's day! There behind every where else! :D

getting my Twin Cities locals and FSN North on 129 now........I just got home and checked.

So will this remain on 129 or will I need to get a wing dish for 61.5.......confused here ???

my understanding is that EVERYTHING will eventually be on 61.5 in mpeg4 so we will only need 1 dish when the eastern arc is completed.

Scott, Digi am i right on that?

Also remember folks ... call me optimistic ... but for both the 19th and the 12th, there was another report around dinner time (5PM - 7PM). Perhaps, we will have another run tonight ... fingers crossed.

what i'm amazed at are the people on this board that have D* but still feel the need to post in a thread about E*'s channel lineups
I see you joined last November, if you had been here before you would have seen all the E* subs bashing D* for their HD lineup, it's a bit of payback.

I see you joined last November, if you had been here before you would have seen all the E* subs bashing D* for their HD lineup, it's a bit of payback.

I'm still confused by this "payback". Other than a select few E* fanboys and a certain retailer/sponsor, there were really wasn't that many who bashed on D* subs.

Besides, isn't that the whole point of posting comments such as that in the War Zone versus trolling E* uplink reports?

switch to directv and you guys wont have to worry about all this junk every week...im just amazed at why people stay with dish...

switch to dish network and you have a reason to watch this thread every week...im just amazed at why directv people troll dish forums...

I'm still confused by this "payback". Other than a select few E* fanboys and a certain retailer/sponsor, there were really wasn't that many who bashed on D* subs.

Besides, isn't that the whole point of posting comments such as that in the War Zone versus trolling E* uplink reports?

What interest does he have on the E* uplink reports other than to stir things up. He should be enjoying his new HD channels added to Directv this morning.

lol, didn't see he posted the same thing I did. I guess I wasn't here then either, but I've never been into the D* forums. I think it's stupid either way.

What interest does he have on the E* uplink reports other than to stir things up. He should be enjoying his new HD channels added to Directv this morning.

Someone asked a question, I answered. I didn't say one thing about why don't you switch or E* customers just keep with E* waiting form something "soon" to happen now did I, I just answered the question, you're the one stiring things up.

Someone asked a question, I answered. I didn't say one thing about why don't you switch or E* customers just keep with E* waiting form something "soon" to happen now did I, I just answered the question, you're the one stiring things up.

Old...Old...Old. Go back to your own sandbox Rad. :p

NightRyder