DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 7:00am - 1 change

Hope not but I'm afraid we have the wrong Holiday, we will probably get what Charlie Brown get's every year while trick-or-treating.:rolleyes:

Guys, the typical Wednesday uplink activity happens between noon and two pm mountain time, 2-4pm eastern. So no, it's not taking any longer than usual. We are just impatient kids waiting for Santa to bring the gifts already! :D

See ya
Tony

No wonder kids quit believing in santa.

I am expecting a sack full of coal from Charlie :(

Maybe Santa could light up just one national HD channel today...maybe ESPN News HD at least ;) Your competitor lit up 3 national HD's today.

Plus many more in the last several months.

Guys, the typical Wednesday uplink activity happens between noon and two pm mountain time, 2-4pm eastern. So no, it's not taking any longer than usual. We are just impatient kids waiting for Santa to bring the gifts already! :D

See ya
Tony

That might have been the case a while ago, but as long as i've been a member of this site, it's been around 12:45-1:30. Not trying to argue the point, just explaining why it seems late to me.

Maybe it's because there are allot of changes coming or the report is just going to be real big. :)

That IS later this month. ;)

I just know that after the uplink is up we are going to see a bunch of folks mad that Cleveland was not added today.

We are going to see a whole lot more folks mad that there was no new national HD today. Is the server ready for the volley or venom sure to come from the BSG fans with HDTVs?

I have seen Dish botch a lot of things, but nothing as thoroughly as they have botched this. And I don't even watch BSG. Or WWE. The stuff U watch isn't even on the RADAR screen, though it is all at D*.