DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 7:00am - 1 change

Guys, the typical Wednesday uplink activity happens between noon and two pm mountain time, 2-4pm eastern. So no, it's not taking any longer than usual. We are just impatient kids waiting for Santa to bring the gifts already! :D

See ya
Tony
I remember when they used to happen between 5:30 PM and 6 PM ET. :)

YAWN!!! whats up fellas, hows it going today. Lets see, im feeling good today, im gonna go ahead and put 3 chips on SCIFI-HD, 3 chips on USA-HD, and 10 chips on Lifetime-HD......heres the spin.....whoops, i didnt realize all the slots on the roulette wheel said SOON!!..........S*IT!!!

Still nothing yet. I have actually been monitoring the uplink as well.

I think the Dish Uplink Guys are playing with us, or Gus the uplink guy has today off. :)

Maybe they had to re write the uplink report in response to D* raining on E*'s parade. So far it seems that D* has stolen the thunder, can Charlie fight back with a huge comeback Stone Cold Stunner? We wait in suspence.. For the sake of us all I hope its a Huge Massive Stone Cold Stunner Followed up by a Peoples elbow. When its all said and done Charlie wipes his hands like nothing ever happned and walks away the HD leader and Champ. :D

Maybe they had to re write the uplink report in response to D* raining on E*'s parade. So far it seems that D* has stolen the thunder, can Charlie fight back with a huge comeback Stone Cold Stunner? We wait in suspence.. For the sake of us all I hope its a Huge Massive Stone Cold Stunner Followed up by a Peoples elbow. When its all said and done Charlie wipes his hands like nothing ever happned and walks away the HD leader and Champ. :D

I think the new server would explode.

That whole thing reads like it needs to be read by 'that movie trailer guy' :D

(nudge)...(nudge)...wake up goaliebob, wake up!

;)

God, talk about a bad day. At work, waiting on yet another deflating uplink report, and listening to the Tigers make a Cy Young candidate outta the Royals Brian Bannister....:(

I don't think this volcano's gonna blow today, boys. Hope for the best, but when you're a Dish sub, you always have to prepare for the worst (or next Wednesday). :(