dishnetwork website just updated

Website looks fine for me to, all the graphics, links etc are just fine.

Dunno WTF gary is seeing or talking about.

I think Gary is looking at some stuff from his cache, as the site looks ok now (It looked screwed up to me as well until I refreshed it a few times)

The cache was emptied. (I generally empty it daily.) The site looked horrible yesterday. It looks much better today. It may have been something with my PC. But, as I haven't rebooted, or done anything differently since then, I would bet they just didn't have all the kinks out before publishing. It appears to be mostly working, now. But, some of the buttons still look weird, when rolled over.

As for asthetics, the old site looked more professional. This one still looks a little on the amateur side. They probably should have just tweaked the old one, instead of a complete redesign. (IMO, of course.)

Personally, I wish they had web tools for commercial accounts. I hate having to call whenever I have a question about my account at work.

GaryPen said:
Personally, I wish they had web tools for commercial accounts. I hate having to call whenever I have a question about my account at work.
Gary - I think you should go to Colorado, and pitch a tent by Charlie's house, and DEMAND that he come out and discuss the situation with you! :)
Tom in TX

My god, couldn't they afford to hire a professional web group. I feel that they took a step back with their new web site.

Did they have a clearance sale on the color red? Geez everything is red red red. I saw some of the promo material dish put out at one of the retailers and it's all red red red.

Like the end of Carrie red. ick.

Well everything at DirecTV is blue, blue, blue So I guess Dish had to contrast that with red, red, red.

Hehe just like the 2 political parties ;)

Whoever photoshopped those pictures needs to go back to school. They are terrible. My 6 year old nephew could do better than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)