Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Got this in my email box a few minutes ago...

Dear DishONLINE.com Interactive Member,

Thank you for being a premier DISH Interactive Member. We have had a busy spring and summer preparing DishONLINE.com for exciting new changes.

As of October 6, 2007, we introduced an enhanced registration feature that will use your email address as your User Name to make it easier to remember. Your former User Name and Password will no longer work with this new registration.

We also added the ability for you to provide your DISH Network account number, if you have one, which will allow access to custom features such as setting your ViP622 or ViP722 DVR timers from our website! This cool, convenient feature is on its way for the holidays in 2007.

We value you as a member and appreciate your patience with us requesting that you re-register as a new member for continued DishONLINE entertainment.

As a thank you for re-registering, you will automatically be entered to win a
$10 gift certificate redeemable online through DishTHEATER towards the movie(s) or show(s) of your choice.

You must re-register between October 6th and 31st 2007 to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing. Winners will be emailed a valid gift certificate code the week of November 12, 2007.

Thank you for being a DISH Interactive Member!

Dish Online

Your Online Entertainment Destination

the ability to control my dvr timer from a remote location!!!!!!???!!!!that is just awesome. if i get stuck working late, i can just go online and set my dvr to record the show i would have watched if i were home. almost makes worth upgrading my cell phone to have internet use now!

I have been beta testing the Remote DVR programming on DirecTV for the past few weeks, and it is AWSOME!

In fact I used it today! I almost missed the first episode of The Price is Right with Drew Carey but was able to record it using the remote programming feature.

Cant wait to see this feature available on my 622's :)

I have been beta testing the Remote DVR programming on DirecTV for the past few weeks, and it is AWSOME!

In fact I used it today! I almost missed the first episode of The Price is Right with Drew Carey but was able to record it using the remote programming feature.

Cant wait to see this feature available on my 622's :)
Off topic a little, okay more than a little, caught the last few minutes Drew carey on PIR, he looked a little uncomfortable.

Here's my experience. I got the e-mail. Went to the site to register. After registering, I got a message stating that I needed to confirm it. Never received an e-mail to confirm my registration.

I too got the bad SSL certificate, but the registration went fine. Email hit my inbox within 1 minute.

The media file that keeps trying to play is annoying, but otherwise it looks good.

I like this VOD killer much better than the "let's chew up hard disk space with movies that you don't want and charge too much for them to boot"....

I look forward to seeing what happens next......

E* is getting snowplowed by all of the D* HD additions, so they need to come up with some initiatives to steal back some of the spotlight.

Off topic a little, okay more than a little, caught the last few minutes Drew carey on PIR, he looked a little uncomfortable.
I'd be uncomfortable too taking over for a man that's been doing the show 297 years... :)

I think Drew will be fine, just has to get his PIR legs.

I didn't get the email, but figured out that I needed to re-register, and give my DN account.

I hope there is a way to remotely program multiple 622's, and be able to tell which is which :)

LER

I re-signed up without my Dish account number without a problem and got the confirmation email literally within 30s of signing back up. I went back in and entered my account number, it found me and verified the name on the account is what I expected.

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)