DishONLINE Email

I did not get email and I now get this message from the site

Existing Subscribers
Your account access has been disabled. If you feel you’ve received this alert in error please contact Support. Thank you

I asked for their help and am waiting a reply

Didnt work for me, when i emailed them i got a personal reply from sombody there saying they were looking into the problem. At least they didnt deny any problem :)

-Jonathan

Existing Subscribers
Your account access has been disabled. If you feel you’ve received this alert in error please contact Support. Thank you

Just received this reply tried it and it worked, thanks DISH for the quick response.

Please try your account now. We corrected the activation on your account so please use your login and password.

- Andrew

I was able to re-register with no problem but didn't have my acct # handy. Later went and got it and went under preferences to add my acct # and it verifies fine but when I try to save changes it says

"User has too many simultaneous connections"

and won't save the acct number under my account.

I emailed them with a description of the issue and received a reply an hour later. My account works now.

Also, if you put your mouse over the video window where the preview is playing, controls appear at the bottom of the window and one of them is a stop button...

The bad certificate, more than likely, is because you are using IE 7. It does not handle old certificates very well. Also those of you that are using Firefox or a Mac, you can't expect those two to ever work. Tivo users with a Mac couldn't use half the features for a very long time.

So basically - they have designed a website that can only be used by around 20% of the population .... ?

Not the brightest bulbs in the box are they ?

I was able to re-register with no problem but didn't have my acct # handy. Later went and got it and went under preferences to add my acct # and it verifies fine but when I try to save changes it says

"User has too many simultaneous connections"

and won't save the acct number under my account.

Shot an email off to them and Andrew was able to help me as well. All set up for me now.

While I'm running IE7 and have no problems what-so-ever with the site working, I don't see anything there that would drive me to visit it anyway. And for all the effort of trying to get signed up in the first place, I think it has been the worst waste of 15 minutes I've ever seen.
:up

They seem to have changed the certificate they're using, so now Firefox just tells me it isn't a recognized one and still lets me proceed. So Firefox seems to work now.

watching the pir right now and drew is terrible :(

i did noticed they have hd cameras, i wouldn't think they have them for nothing...

E-mail DISHonline at echostar.com from your e-mail address and let them know you never got your activation email. They'll take care of it. Andrew emailed me back an hour or so later during the day today to tell me they activated it manually.

Existing Subscribers

Same problem here, just emailed them complaining of this issue and even included a link to this topic to show them how many people are having problems with their bad certificate and not receiving the email! Lets see if/when I get a reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)