Dishonline Invite Question

leo250

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 31, 2005
St. Charles, MO
I realize there are some who have signed up, received, and are participating in the
Dishonline beta site. I requested an invite a while back. At the beginning of July,
I received my invite but each time I try to log in, I get the "We're Sorry but something is wrong" page. I have also received two e-mails from Admin (Dishonline support) requesting my account number and my online ID. Is this okay or am I just being paranoid? I want to use the site but I also want to be careful with identity issues.
Any help would be appreciated.

I never had to send them any information other than apply online. I did get that e-mail awhile back with them requesting information, but I never supplied it. I just tried logging in one day and it worked.

Did you try logging in with both your e-mail address and user ID? I can never remember which one they want (seems to change all the time) so I just try both and see which one gets me in first.

I haven't used dishonline really at all, it can't see my DVR, which makes it less interesting to me.

Thanks for your reply. I have done the same thing and I will continue to try both id's and e-mails. Maybe someday it will work. Thanks for your help. I will make sure that I send no identity information in an e-mail.

I did respond to the official email from Dish with account #. A week later I was able to sign in to Dishonline. I understand your privacy concerns but it was legit.

Thanks for your information, I guess this can be an example of Dish's right hand either hiding or making it very challenging for the left hand to know what is happening. I am grateful to hear that the e-mail is legit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts