Dishonline - Music Channels

llokey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
I cannot see any of the music channels on my DVR when using dishonline. I know they were there in the past. Has something changed or is it just the normal set of problems that exist with the dishonline service?

As some additional information surfaces, I can connect to the DVR and see what is recording. However dishonline says my DVR is not connected. Seems to be a conflict somewhere. Guess I will reboot the box when the present recording is over and see what happens. Thinks it's possible to reboot dishonline?:)

Last edited:
The Sirus channels are not showing up on my dishonline either. They show up on my dish remote access, but when I play them, I get music for about a second, then silence and a message there is no video stream. The CD audio shows up and plays though.

I wonder if there is an issue with the Sirius/XM people not allowing the music to be streamed.

Miner

You can go to live tv through dishonline and then manually change to a sxm channel. The picture of the previous channel will freeze, but the sound will come through. Did this today.

Matt - hate to quibble but I show many things above 900 just no music.

Also finally got dishonline to see my dvr by logging into DRA. Hopefully one day dishonline will be able to reach the boot strings of DRA - hopefully before DRA goes away.

The Sirus channels are not showing up on my dishonline either. They show up on my dish remote access, but when I play them, I get music for about a second, then silence and a message there is no video stream. The CD audio shows up and plays though.

I wonder if there is an issue with the Sirius/XM people not allowing the music to be streamed.

Miner

yep, this is what i do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)