DishPlayer 942 is (NOT) out!

So in the earnings call dont they by Federal Trading laws HAVE to discouse to the public that the 942 is going to be late.

In there last press release they said end of Q1, this is no longer true, they must disclose this as it may effect stock price.

Like scott said, should be an interesting Thurs noon.

If they still hold the release to 500 units, that's more like a beta test then a full public rollout.

That's 10 per state people - Many dealers will not see any. When will they be released in quantities that would allow a person to actually find one?

Looks like Mark will be publishing his review tommorow at DBSTalk in their gold member area meaning if you want to see the review at first you need to pay for it.

I as I said before and looking forward to reading it and I will pass along anything of interest.

Wait I didn't read the whole thread but are you saying you will be charged to read the review? I just saw that on the last post.

This Sucks I just lost the bet...

I don't know why I had confidence in the product that I sell, Charlie you let me down again but I will do my 500 pushups like the bet states.....Thanks again E* -Bill

akm3 said:
HAHA I just won a bet, I won't have to do 500 pushups now =D

(bet was, around Jan 15th that "There is no way in hell Dish will release the 942 by the end of the 1st qtr, they are the vaporware Gods")

-Allen

hometheaterman said:
Wait I didn't read the whole thread but are you saying you will be charged to read the review? I just saw that on the last post.
To see it tommorow you will need to be a donating member of that site to see it. No word yet on when it will be made available to all to see it.

There will be a preview of my review available tomorrow for our Gold Members. Parts of it will be posted as a way to give a little back to the members that have contributed financially to DBSTalk.

The full review will be available at some point after tomorrow for all to see. And no, you don't and won't have to pay to see the full review.

And yes, there will be ™'s and copyrights, and pictures and even a :) or two...

Looks like Mark will be publishing his review tommorow at DBSTalk in their gold member area meaning if you want to see the review at first you need to pay for it.

I knew there was a reason I deleted that site from my favourites. Really shows who's out for the community and who is out for ->________________________<- (fill in the blank!!!!)

Kryspy

How about an actually video run through, can you do that?
Or will we have to wait on Scott for things like that?

Kryspy said:

I knew there was a reason I deleted that site from my favourites. Really shows who's out for the community and who is out for ->________________________<- (fill in the blank!!!!)

Kryspy

Dude.. You might want to look first at today's "Busy Day Today" post. If this is your classifcation for removing links from favorites list, You might have to remove another one. ;)

I'm kinda new to Satellite guys, and I didn't visit dbstalk for several years. I know there was a schism somewhere.

Can someone tell me the history between mark and scott, dbstalk and satellliteguys, and/or just fill me in?

/edit: Didn't realize it was a potentially bad story. Please ignore this =D I'll just go on wondering because it is none of my business.

Thanks!

-Allen

akm3 said:
I'm kinda new to Satellite guys, and I didn't visit dbstalk for several years. I know there was a schism somewhere.

Can someone tell me the history between mark and scott, dbstalk and satellliteguys, and/or just fill me in?

Thanks!

-Allen

Best not go down there and there are two sides to every story. That topic will rathole quickly and it is way off topic to this thread. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts