DishPro Plus lnb work with DP 301?

monkeymail

Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Hi
I have been having problems with my system. Before I moved, everything was working fine. When I moved, I do not get all the channels that I Pay for. Something happened to the dish. The reason I say dish, is because I took my receiver to a friend’s house and plugged it in to his dish and everything worked. I went back to my home and plugged the receiver back in and went to the "Installation/Setup", "Point Dish/Signal", Check Switch" and tested it. It listed that 119 is "Odd", but 110 switches between saying "Odd" and "All" and never "Even" when I test it. So I know that in the Lnb, the switch will not work correctly. So, I would like to trade me DishPro Lnb for the newer DishPro Plus Lnb. I think that this newer Lnb will work with the older DP 301 receiver, but I am not sure, so if anyone knows, please reply!

Thank you for your time!!!

yes, the DishProPlus lnb will work with your 301, youll just have to run a switch check after it replaces the DishPro lnb.

<edit> unless youre using a DishPro quad lnb, than youll need to replace it with another DishPro quad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)