DishPro Plus lnb work with DP 301?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

monkeymail

Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Hi
I have been having problems with my system. Before I moved, everything was working fine. When I moved, I do not get all the channels that I Pay for. Something happened to the dish. The reason I say dish, is because I took my receiver to a friend’s house and plugged it in to his dish and everything worked. I went back to my home and plugged the receiver back in and went to the "Installation/Setup", "Point Dish/Signal", Check Switch" and tested it. It listed that 119 is "Odd", but 110 switches between saying "Odd" and "All" and never "Even" when I test it. So I know that in the Lnb, the switch will not work correctly. So, I would like to trade me DishPro Lnb for the newer DishPro Plus Lnb. I think that this newer Lnb will work with the older DP 301 receiver, but I am not sure, so if anyone knows, please reply!

Thank you for your time!!!

yes, the DishProPlus lnb will work with your 301, youll just have to run a switch check after it replaces the DishPro lnb.

<edit> unless youre using a DishPro quad lnb, than youll need to replace it with another DishPro quad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)