Dish's home theatre installation ?

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
The last dish guy that was over saw I had surround sound and said they offer in wall speaker installation and they could also hide all the cords too. Has anyone used this service ?? It would be nice to have that .

dishfan82 said:
The last dish guy that was over saw I had surround sound and said they offer in wall speaker installation and they could also hide all the cords too. Has anyone used this service ?? It would be nice to have that .

In-house installer here, yes dish offers home theatre install. I have personally done five 5.1 installs.

No in wall wiring is $199. Wall fished (in wall) speaker.wires is $399.

With the 199 install the.installer will take and hide your wires in several possible ways. One of which is paintable wire molding.

It all depends on the layout of your room and how your house is built for correct wiring. Obviously they will.go.over everything at.the beginning of the.appointment.

Speaker mounts if needed are not provided, but can be added for a fee.

So I'm running 10 speakers and it could be 12 if I added the front sides. How much would something like that be? I'm partially disabled and was only able to slop mine together. It sure would be nice to see it done correctly again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts