Dish's IT department asleep?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I have been trying to access my statements from Dish though their website for over a week I can not download the statements here at home or at work, so I know it is not my connection. Sometimes I cant even get to my account on their website. It has not worked correctly in a long time.
Is anyone else having similar problems? I wonder if their IT department is aware?

Your area?

I have been trying to access my statements from Dish though their website for over a week I can not download the statements here at home or at work, so I know it is not my connection. Sometimes I cant even get to my account on their website. It has not worked correctly in a long time.
Is anyone else having similar problems? I wonder if their IT department is aware?

Must be a server connection problem for your area. Not a problem in my area. They had national problems a few wks ago.

We have a server connection problem in our area also. Same as described. Maybe it is just in the NW parts of certain States.

Well, I live in NW Alabama, but I work in Birmingham, so it is a problem in Birmingham and 75 miles NW of Birmingham as well.

I just signed up for service last week and was unable to access my account online. When I had them reset my password, I noticed that the email address on my account was one that I had never used. I concluded that the account number was once for another customer.

I have tried to reset my password with IT and yesterday morning they sent me an email with questions to confirm my identity which i replied to immediately. 24 hours later, no password reset.

Not sure what is going on. That is pretty bad helpdesk call resolution time though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)