Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Looking to get DIRECTV? DISHSTORE.NET is now an authorized DIRECTV Dealer!

CLICK HERE and check out DISHSTORE.NET new DIRECTV customer deal!

For over 6 years now people have been trusting DISHSTORE.NET for their Satellite Needs and now you can also trust DISHSTORE for your DIRECTV Needs as well!

If I order Direct Tv from the dishstore, will I be guaranteed a new HR24 and can I get the customer referral? Any other rebates?

buy or lease second dvr

Since I prefer a second hd dvr to the whole house thing, and it will cost me 199. am I better off buying the second one on ebay?

Doubtful, unless it is brand new sealed. 99% of used boxes are leased and DirecTV won't activate them.

Second HD-DVR should be $99, not $199. You get one free HD-DVR and one free HD (or $99 for HD-DVR instead).

You may want whole-home anyway, for $3 you can play back from either DVR in either room. Integrates the playlist and works very well.

Portable Slimline 5

Hi Claude,
Do you have a Slimline 5 witht his ARm configuration? I am trying a portable configuration and I need to fold the arm.
If you do not receive the picture, please send me your e-mail and I will send the picture directly to your e-mail.
Thanks
Newton

i used dishstore for my diretv hookup, there was some confusion, ON MY PART, regarding rebates and refferels.
claude promptly provided mw with the correct paperwork
after filling it out and mailing it in it was less then 10 working days until i had my rebate check in hand

great people to deal with

I know that this is a pretty old thread, but I just wanted to mention that I went this route after signing up through Best Buy and getting incorrect info on pricing (D* wouldn't honor even though it was in writing and I signed, so I cancelled). I had a really good experience, everyone was EXTREMELY nice and knowledgeable and helpful. I got my $125 check in the mail today, less than 2 weeks after my install date.

I would 100% recommend signing up through DishStore. My brother is switching in a month or two and I'll have him go this route for sure!

Is this offer still active? the small print in the link says it ended 12/31/2010

I'm wondering the same thing. I've been a Dish subscriber since 1996, but I'm about ready to jump ship.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)