DISHWorld IPTV

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Who is really in charge of that? Dish or another company?
They have an app for tablets, and they are on Roku.
The case is that they are doing false advertising.
They advertised last week, that they will show Copa del rey final this past Wednesday, and they didn't. People complaining about it, because some actually just bought it for that, and then they were claiming a refund because it was not shown, and Dish didn't gave a refund.

10257008_10154074501065455_3878301871058889789_n.jpg

Now, all of us who complained are blocked in their Facebook page, and our posts were deleted, so we cannot write anything.
And now they are advertising the World Cup, live and exclusive!! All 64 games.

And we know that is not true either!!!

World Cup will be on other channels that the DishWorld app doesn't have.

What to do then?

Yes, and it looks to me it was indeed available on DishWorld.
"Get 6 channels of Sports TV FREE with top packages. Featuring beIN Sports, Willow Cricket, One World Sports, and more. With Arsenal, Chelsea, and Bayern Munich Football, ITTF Table Tennis Pro Series, the BWF Badminton Super Series, and PSA Championship Squash, La Liga BBVA, Serie A, and Ligue 1 soccer, plus 2015 Copa America as well as regattas, surfing, and more. An extra $10 value!"

Or
Sports Package includes 6 outstanding Sports channels

beIN Sports Willow Cricket One World Sports Universal Sports Nautical Channel beIN Sports en Español

Sports Package also includes 13 great English International channels Free!

Eurochannel Euronews Trace Urban Blue Ocean Network Baby TV Ebru TV LUXE TV France 24 (English) FashionTV Zoom RT NDTV 24x7 Bloomberg TV

My biggest issue with Dish World is that it is not in HD....... I did the 48 hour trial, watched, or tried to watch, several events and most looked like, well you know what....

Yes, beIN is there, but the final was not shown by beIN, it was shown by ESPN. Yet Dish advertised the final on DishWorld.

And now is advertising the World Cup, that won't be shown on any of the channels that it offers.

El Clasico =\= copa del Rey

Yes it's splitting hairs, but unless you get specific proof that it was the copa del Rey final being advertised you have no leg to stand on (legal wise at least)
That is what I thought. But looking it up, el Clasico is any game between Barcelona and Real Madrid, according to Wiki. And the ad says 4/16.

El Classico is usually the league maches that Barcelona and Real Madrid play during the season, one in Barcelona and one in Madrid.
Cup games like copa del Rey are not referred to a just El Classico.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

El Classico is usually the league maches that Barcelona and Real Madrid play during the season, one in Barcelona and one in Madrid.
Cup games like copa del Rey are not referred to a just El Classico.

Correct, therefore no leg to stand on unless you find something that SPECIFICALLY notes copa del Rey FINAL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But it was the only game against Real Madrid and Barcelona played on 4/16
Clasico is any game against Barca and Real, not only league. Even beIN talked about it in their programs as a Clasico 2014 part 2, because there was already one in Liga, so Dish really advertised that match and was not shown.
So how you say they didn't advertise it, if the ad says: "Watch El Clasico Live Real Madrid VS Barcelona 4/16"...

And now it is advertising World Cup on Dish World, which won't be shown either, it will be on ESPN, and Dish World does not carry ESPN

But it was the only game against Real Madrid and Barcelona played on 4/16
Clasico is any game against Barca and Real, not only league. Even beIN talked about it in their programs as a Clasico 2014 part 2, because there was already one in Liga, so Dish really advertised that match and was not shown.
So how you say they didn't advertise it, if the ad says: "Watch El Clasico Live Real Madrid VS Barcelona 4/16"...

And now it is advertising World Cup on Dish World, which won't be shown either, it will be on ESPN, and Dish World does not carry ESPN

They DID NOT advertise the copa del Rey final. No matter the date, the ad does not say COPA DEL REY FINAL. Do not let you frustrations cloud your thoughts here, if it doesn't say the correct words you have no backing in your claims.

They DID NOT advertise the copa del Rey final. No matter the date, the ad does not say COPA DEL REY FINAL. Do not let you frustrations cloud your thoughts here, if it doesn't say the correct words you have no backing in your claims.

But that is not the case, if it was Copa del rey final or if it wasn't... they advertised EL CLASICO Live on 4/16, and they didn't showed it.

And I just checked and the Arabic package doesn't have beIN, well not the Arabic beIN (that is showing World Cup), it has the same beIN Sports USA, so it won't be showing the World Cup, but they took off the ads already.

Last edited:
I have to say, it did look to me like DISH was advertising the final game. Doesn't it list in that picture the two teams playing in the final game on the 16th? I don't mean it in a take you to court way, but that was the only game on the 16th, so what else could they be advertising?

I have to say, it did look to me like DISH was advertising the final game. Doesn't it list in that picture the two teams playing in the final game on the 16th? I don't mean it in a take you to court way, but that was the only game on the 16th, so what else could they be advertising?

Nope, EPL was playing on the 16th :p

I still think unless it clearly states it as the copa del Rey final you have nothing on them. Not to mention it's widely known the final is on ESPN and we have WatchESPN access.

Nope, EPL was playing on the 16th :p

I still think unless it clearly states it as the copa del Rey final you have nothing on them. Not to mention it's widely known the final is on ESPN and we have WatchESPN access.

Does dishworld iptv customer also get access to watchespn...for espn3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)