DISHWorld Launches on Roku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If Dish would put the Taiwan package on Roku I'd take it. My son is married to a Taiwanese girl. They will be coming to the states and staying with us around August. She has never been out of Taiwan and still learning English. They have asked if I could get any Chinese language channels. Am on the Eastern Arc (61.5, 72, 77). Don't want another Dish on the chimney. Have Roku XD. Get Epix and HBO Go through it. Picture quality is quite good.

If Dish would put the Taiwan package on Roku I'd take it. My son is married to a Taiwanese girl. They will be coming to the states and staying with us around August. She has never been out of Taiwan and still learning English. They have asked if I could get any Chinese language channels. Am on the Eastern Arc (61.5, 72, 77). Don't want another Dish on the chimney. Have Roku XD. Get Epix and HBO Go through it. Picture quality is quite good.

+1

I would order at least the Skylink if they were available this way. I would also probably order some Europeans and other Asian networks if, as someone in another thread said, they offered small a la carte packages instead of the massive $30 all or nothing deals.

Ditto, my friends parent just came from India, he could not get 118 also he is on Eastern Arc. So he bought Roku for $59 and 10 minutes setup and his parents are happy folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)