Disney channels - dishnetwork.com

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Just was looking at the list of standard def channels in the Top 120, 200, 250 packages on DISH Satellite TV - $24.99 & HD Free For Life - Let's Watch TV and noticed that they don't even list ABC Family, Disney or Disney XD. I thought I previously saw it there in the SD listings (although the HD listings had, of course, been removed).

Is this a new removal or have they just not been showing that they carry these channels since the HD dispute started?

I'm wondering if Dish is contemplating dropping the SD versions of the channels if they aren't listed in the website at all?

Robert

Actually, it appears to just be Dish Network's general level of website incompetence. It's also missing Cartoon Network and several other channels, but those channels are there when you click "compare packages". :(

There are a lot of inconsistencies, even on the comparison pages. They don't list any of the regional sports channels, which when I checked a couple of days ago were there, and they list FX HD only in the Top 250 pack.

There website has so many errors, I have tried emailing Support under Webmaster category and they never seem to fix them.

For example,

On the Premium Channels pages it shows Showtime Beyond, The Movie Ch xtra, Sundance Ch as being in HD and Showtime (W) not which is incorrect...

The Over 200 HD channels page is missing HD Theater, Sony Movie Channel, PixL and maybe more I didn't catch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts