Disney Junior

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No,No,No, No :cool:

Dish and Disney are involved in ongoing litigation, so nothing is coming from Disney until that is settled.

No we don't need another niche channel.

Hmmm ......just about everything left out there is a niche channel. While I have no kids or grandkids in this age group(all are past this age), there is no reason for those who have kids in this age group to be excluded from channel additions. If we narrow channel additions down to non niche channels what is left, sports is a niche, news is a niche, etc.... The only thing left will be the networks.

You should be joining the request, because someday there may be something you want added and you will have a bigger voice in numbers.

Hmmm ......just about everything left out there is a niche channel. While I have no kids or grandkids in this age group(all are past this age), there is no reason for those who have kids in this age group to be excluded from channel additions. If we narrow channel additions down to non niche channels what is left, sports is a niche, news is a niche, etc.... The only thing left will be the networks.

You should be joining the request, because someday there may be something you want added and you will have a bigger voice in numbers.

NO I should not be joining the request of these channels.

I've made my point and view on this very clear. There are too many BS channels that need to go away. The station groups are just adding channels, diluting their inventory, so they can squeeze more money out consumers and sell more ad inventory. I've lost channels that I watched in many of these disputes. FX, FSN, Versus, and several of my locals have been pulled at various times in the 15 years I've been a Dish customer. Life goes on, but I will NOT support the addition of any more channels that are just going to play a looped schedule of 4-6 hrs a day with paid programming dispersed throughout.

i'll help people with requests if they will help me with mine ;)

I think there should be a sticky at the top of the dish forum for just requests. how does that sound? we could all help each other get the channels we want.
That's a pretty good idea. And, if others feel the same way about wanting a channel, they click "like". It will be a good indication of general trends and desires, if not exactly being a scientific study of the entire user base.

I don't' know what world you live in but it isn't earth

What my pointy ears didn't give it away. :)

I live in the real world where most people don't care about 90% of the channels out there and I can read between the lines for the last several years at what Dish has been trying to do. I didn't say they would be successful, but you don't really think Charlie is gonna roll over and let Disney run over him do you?

Satellite subs have peaked and the only way they can control costs is thru programming. Look at Google Fiber, they don't have any deals with Disney and people are lining up to get bundled with Google in KC. I think ESPN will remain in the base packages but the others are gonna get moved to higher packages or the multi-sport package.

NO I should not be joining the request of these channels.

I've made my point and view on this very clear. There are too many BS channels that need to go away. The station groups are just adding channels, diluting their inventory, so they can squeeze more money out consumers and sell more ad inventory. I've lost channels that I watched in many of these disputes. FX, FSN, Versus, and several of my locals have been pulled at various times in the 15 years I've been a Dish customer. Life goes on, but I will NOT support the addition of any more channels that are just going to play a looped schedule of 4-6 hrs a day with paid programming dispersed throughout.

Disney Junior is far from a BS channel, maybe not to your liking but c'est la vie.

Rodent Jr. went HD yesterday on Directv. Don't expect to see it anytime soon on DISH, unless of course you notice ESPNNEWS in HD, ESPNU in HD, ABC FAMILY in HD, and DISNEY E in HD. Then maybe you'll see JR. RODENT in HD :)

Rodent Jr. went HD yesterday on Directv. Don't expect to see it anytime soon on DISH, unless of course you notice ESPNNEWS in HD, ESPNU in HD, ABC FAMILY in HD, and DISNEY E in HD. Then maybe you'll see JR. RODENT in HD :)

Either way I think Dish not having these channels hurts them more than it helps them. These channels are common now and most ever provider has them so at some point they need to get this Disney thing put to bed.. The ESPNNEWS and ESPNU in HD would be nice and for those with family's the others would be good as well.

Either way I think Dish not having these channels hurts them more than it helps them. These channels are common now and most ever provider has them so at some point they need to get this Disney thing put to bed.. The ESPNNEWS and ESPNU in HD would be nice and for those with family's the others would be good as well.
The problem becomes that Disney will over bid for sports on ESPN and then expect us to pay for the privilege, whether you watch the channel or not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts