Disney on Latino Dos pak, it this a typo?

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
I used to have Latino dos but upgraded to Max to get Disney. Now i see in every channel guide card and even dish website that Disney is on latino dos. It this true? Can someone with latino dos or a dirt member confirm this.

Isn't there a charge if you need to change back within a certain period of time?

The only way to know for sure is for someone with DOS to post if they have it, or for DIRT to confirm it is in it.

Isn't there a charge if you need to change back within a certain period of time?

I think Dish charges a $5 to lower programming right after you have gone to lower programming. I'm not sure if they charge when you go to higher programming.

If i downgrade to Dos there no charge because I upgraded over four months ago but if there no Disney in Dos and I upgrade back to Max in less than a month there' s a charge of $5, which i think if really stupid because i will be paying more. But thats how it is. Well that what the csr told me. I afraid to ask a csr about the Disney thing because they are usually wrong.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Tampa8
If i downgrade to Dos there no charge because I upgraded over four months ago but if there no Disney in Dos and I upgrade back to Max in less than a month there' s a charge of $5, which i think if really stupid because i will be paying more. But thats how it is. Well that what the csr told me. I afraid to ask a csr about the Disney thing because they are usually wrong.

Will you please tell us when you changes packages so we can know if it was before or after the new deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some time after the Disney agreement (not at the very beginning) both Disney East HD and Disney West (channels 172 and 173) were added to Dish Latino Dos. It was quite a refreshing change since we have youngsters in the family who enjoy Disney Junior programming especially Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. However, Disney Junior (channel 168) is not included (just to be clear on that). We have had Dish Latino Dos since late 2010/early 2011; so, I can confirm it is very true that Disney East and West are now included in Dos, not just Max now.

Dos doesn't include disney and nick junior. Both these channels are quite important if there are kids in the house. Before moving down...keep that in mind

Dos doesn't include disney and nick junior. Both these channels are quite important if there are kids in the house. Before moving down...keep that in mind

Dish Latino Dos (and even some of the lower packages of Dish Latino) has had Disney XD in it for quite some time. Also, Disney (East and West feeds) are now included in Dos. Disney Junior currently is not available in the Dish Latino packages; the same is true for Nick Jr. Even with that said, Dos still has some kid-friendly channels like The Hub, Boomerang, Baby TV, Nickelodeon (West and East) [during the day at least], Cartoon Network (West and East) [during the day before and after Adult Swim], local PBS affiliates, etc.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)