Disney Plus +

Wonder is it has anything to do with the price and also those who signed up for 3 years.
Likely has ALOT to do with it. I enjoy the service when I use it, but quite honestly, until some of the other original content I am looking forward to, I probably wouldnt be a sub now without the three year deal.

Likely has ALOT to do with it. I enjoy the service when I use it, but quite honestly, until some of the other original content I am looking forward to, I probably wouldnt be a sub now without the three year deal.
I agree. They need alot more original content. I too probably wouldn't keep subscribing if it weren't for the 3-year deal. I would probably subscribe for a month or two each year.

The only reason I signed up for the deal was due to The Mandalorian. So far I've watched nothing else. They are going to have to do a lot better for me to re-up down the road.

Over 26 million subs already, amazing.
It seems a good bet that they're counting all of the Verizon "Unlimited" subscribers that get Disney+ as part of their wireless service.
HBO MAX should look hard at how well Disney is doing their streaming service.
AT&T is bundling HBO Max with their "Unlimited" wireless service so it seems likely that they subscriber numbers will similarly be high out of the gate but likely not representative of what the service might fetch absent the wireless bundle.

Reactions: SamCdbs
I forgot about that one. They have a lot of content that Does interest me. It’s just a lot of it is coming, not available.

Here are all the original TV shows and movies headed to Disney+ this year:

The Mandalorian Season 2-October 2020
WandaVision
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier-August 2020
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7-Feb. 21, 2020
Monsters at Work
Chip 'n' Dale
Lizzie McGuire
Muppets Now
The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: Season 2
Diary of a Future President
Short Circuit: Experimental Films
Lamp Life (Toy Story spin-off)
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made
Star Girl
Penguins
Dolphin Reef
Elephant
Secret Society of Second Born Royals
Rogue Trip
Becoming

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Here are all the original TV shows and movies headed to Disney+ this year:

The Mandalorian Season 2-October 2020
WandaVision
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier-August 2020
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7-Feb. 21, 2020
Monsters at Work
Chip 'n' Dale
Lizzie McGuire
Muppets Now
The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: Season 2
Diary of a Future President
Short Circuit: Experimental Films
Lamp Life (Toy Story spin-off)
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made
Star Girl
Penguins
Dolphin Reef
Elephant
Secret Society of Second Born Royals
Rogue Trip
Becoming

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
The only good ones are the Star Wars shows.

I agree. They need alot more original content. I too probably wouldn't keep subscribing if it weren't for the 3-year deal. I would probably subscribe for a month or two each year.

I picked Disney+ up mainly for the old content and I am still waiting for more from the vault.

I could care less. For marvel and Star Wars I bought Disney’plus
For all the old shows,dump all the marvel and Star Wars crap give us Disney originals from the 50’s to the 90’s Zorro swamp fox elfago baca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying Disney+ for a month. Looking at the content currently available, it would seem like a very compelling option for households with children. However, for older adults the selection is more limited. Yes, they have a decent amount of classic movies, but most of those movies are either for children or fans of animation. Original content is very limited and again is targeting younger audiences. It may take several months for me to watch every movie I'm interested in, but what is there to keep me after that?

I'm trying Disney+ for a month. Looking at the content currently available, it would seem like a very compelling option for households with children. However, for older adults the selection is more limited. Yes, they have a decent amount of classic movies, but most of those movies are either for children or fans of animation. Original content is very limited and again is targeting younger audiences. It may take several months for me to watch every movie I'm interested in, but what is there to keep me after that?

I would agree with that. I enjoyed The Mandalorian, but I haven't used it for anything else. However- my 16-year-old daughter cannot live without it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)