Disney Plus +

I had a couple of issues testing it out with the iPhone and android devices I carry early, but since I got home, I haven’t seen a single error on either the shield or the roku.

I had a couple of issues testing it out with the iPhone and android devices I carry early, but since I got home, I haven’t seen a single error on either the shield or the roku.

I had some error pop ups when trying to access a movie for a while, but those are gone. I have Disney+ on both Roku's and they play great.

The Living Desert! Wow, that brings back some memories. I started off with Peter Pan. I saw that back in the 50’s when it first came out and have always loved that particular version of the story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Vanishing Prairie and also Secrets of Life are there too from the 50s. Great stuff.

Things finally started working better this afternoon for me. Watched the original "That Darn Cat!" this afternoon. Watched Phantom Menace in DV on the 950G through the ATV. Looked spectacular in DV, too bad the movie is not so good.

S~

I agree. I hate the swiping. Bring back the Up Down Left Right "button".
I hated the Apple TV remote too when I was swiping.

You can just touch the top/bottom/left/right of the touchpad and you can move incrementally in that direction, just like the old directional buttons on the previous remotes. There are 3 main actions: swipe, touch/tap, and click. Swipe is the most intuitive when you see the remote, but it's the most frustrating option for everything except timeline scrubbing. They should really have a quick demo the first time you fire up the ATV to show the up/down/left/right action with touching/tapping.

Once I got accustomed to directional "tapping," the ATV remote became my favorite remote.

Reactions: mackie99
But in searching Disney movies
They dont have yet a lot of older Disney movies and tv shows I wanted to see.the wonderful world of color so I could watch the adventures of angy Burnett or the north avenue illregulers all not on Disney plus yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheKrell
They dont have yet a lot of older Disney movies and tv shows I wanted to see.the wonderful world of color so I could watch the adventures of angy Burnett or the north avenue illregulers all not on Disney plus yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many things have streaming rights tied up on other services, and wont be available until those contracts expire.

That is what I have been looking for as well, most of the classic stuff is not there.

They did have one Wonderful World of Color, which was amazing to watch, it included the opening of the Its a Small World ride, amazing to see the technology (especially for the Abe Lincoln) for that time period.

I don't know. But hope they do.

A lo of disney classics are missing, as are most of the Disney Cartoons.

I also wish when you play a cartoon they have that you didn't have to select another one every few minutes, I wish they had a random cartoon function. As finding them is hard as you have to know the name. You can just search for Donald Duck cartoons and tell them to play them all.

That is what I have been looking for as well, most of the classic stuff is not there.

They did have one Wonderful World of Color, which was amazing to watch, it included the opening of the Its a Small World ride, amazing to see the technology (especially for the Abe Lincoln) for that time period.
I remember going to Disneyland when those were new. I must have been in 9th grade. I was more interested in the Autopia, because I really wanted to be able to drive a car.

I don't think that any of my friends had a color TV set at the time, and we didn't either, so the "Wonderful World of Color" didn't really exist for me.

Wow a lost memory... Wonderful World of Color. I have not thought of that or even heard of it forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts