Disney Plus +

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Does anyone else find it annoying that Disney+ lists movies that aren't available yet? The only other subscription service I have is Hulu, but I don't remember them ever doing anything like that. And sometimes the timing doesn't even make sense -- for example, Avengers Endgame is available now but Infinity War isn't available til next summer!
I've run into that a couple of times on Amazon Prime as well. You add a movie to your watchlist and then when you go to play it that night a message pops up saying it's unavailable. A wee bit annoying.

Reactions: TheKrell
Disney+ is listing a number of Marvel movies that, when you click on them, come up with a note that they'll be available on a future date.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
What sold me on Disney plus
Was the vault
not marvel or Star Wars all the classic Disney tv and Disney movies
I really wanted to see
Westward Ho the wagonsl
Disney promised us the vault
And we did not get it l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Disney+ warning does help parents make decisions about what they let their kids watch. If anything the Disney+ warning is pretty tame (if not lame) compared to Time Warner's warning:

EJMv_O0XYAIAdA6.jpg
If they knew they were wrong back then why show them. It's just the way things were.

Disney + will get them when the movies time expires on the network that showing it now.
That may be but it is disingenuous to list them when they are not available. At the very least it's deliberately misleading advertising, something that might come to the attention of the FCC and Consumer Protection. It's a form of fraud.

What sold me on Disney plus
Was the vault
not marvel or Star Wars all the classic Disney tv and Disney movies
I really wanted to see
Westward Ho the wagonsl
Disney promised us the vault
And we did not get it l

Same thing here. I want to see more of the old Wonderful World of Disney product like The Adventures of Gallagher, etc.

Reactions: Jhon69
I’m pretty sure the inclusion of Star Wars has nothing to do with the lack of any other titles.

I know just that we would get more of the
Of the Disney vault
If they held off those movies till later
Next year

Reactions: Bobby
just signed up for disney+/hulu/espn+ have a question is hulu ad free? don't think it is

With the $12.99 deal, Hulu isn't commercial free. But there is a way to get a $5.99 credit by bundling commercial free Hulu with ESPN+ and Disney+, which I posted earlier in this thread.

Reactions: harshness
I luckily did not do a 3 year deal
Just downloaded the app and Disney offered me 6.99 a month
Will a one week free trial

The 3 year deal made it a average of $3.92 a month, best bargain for any streaming services.

I have been on Disney+ everyday since Tuesday, today will be first off of it, The Crown Season 3 started on Netflix and the wife commands we watch it.

Reactions: Zookster
If they knew they were wrong back then why show them. It's just the way things were.

Growing up with these programs in the 50’s and 60’s was great. No one was offended. It was fun. No one I know did something crazy watching this stuff. We all had cap guns and played Army and Cowboys. You probably can’t even buy a cap gun nowadays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts