Disney Plus +

Anyone getting 5.1 surround with Disney+ on an Amazon Firestick? So far all I get is 2 channel. Disappointing. Hopefully this gets corrected soon.

It's a good thing you own this site! Posting such offensive material would get others banned. ;)

Bea Arthur.....seriously??!!

OMG! I thought you were joking, but having watched the beginning of Scott's video, I see that it's either true or a spoof. Please tell me that was a spoof. :eeek

OMG! I thought you were joking, but having watched the beginning of Scott's video, I see that it's either true or a spoof. Please tell me that was a spoof. :eeek

I recall being a very confused 5 year old watching this in my grandparents' living room. The 70s were weird.

Reactions: Zookster
I recall being a very confused 5 year old watching this in my grandparents' living room. The 70s were weird.
You and me both. Only remotely redeeming quality was the introduction of Boba Fett.
Looking back you can tell it was an obvious cash grab. These days it makes me think of the line from Spaceballs: "Hopefully we'll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money"

Reactions: ncted and TheKrell

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Watched The Santa Clause. Not much of an HDR effect really. Didn't really look any different than the BD. Still our day after Thanksgiving watch,

S~

I saw Zorro listed under Movies,and for my age showing also first movie in the theaters "Nikki Wild Dog of the North" I watched.I could not find when I searched Disney+,but I can buy it on Vudu in 480p,and I did.

There are a lot of Disney movies yet to be released to us. I am looking forward to the Gallagher from the Wonderful World of Disney.

Reactions: Jhon69
On the hardware side-

Has anyone here been able to get Disney + movies to work with settings for 4K 60p HDR? It is also 10bit color space.

While my equipment is rated for this and works fine with test signals, none of the Disney+ movies in HDR show unless I roll back my AppleTV settings to 4K 30p SDR. While the test HDMI on the AppleTV passes Disney+ Movies does not. Netflix HDR, Amazon HDR plays fine with the top settings.

The first week (1955) of the Mickey Mouse Club is there along with the first season of Spin and Marty. Disney has in their vaults like Gallagher series and others from the 60s-70s I would like to see., I checked online to run off a total list of Disney films, two lists one theatrical and the other TV ones. I read they have new product every Friday, but so far I have not noticed anything new, especially from the 60s-70s.

They have to add Swamp Fox and
El faygo baca all Zorro episodes
And all the Zorro movies Disney did
All the spin and Marty’s hardy boy
Seasons Texas John slaughter
We are paying for them to open the vault and give us the 60’s and 70’s
Vault and the Tim dunnigan Davy Crockett films and the complete
Flubber movies and the Kurt russell
Movies at midville college series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)