Disney Plus +

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, Disney+ decided to stop working on all 4 of my Firestick 4Ks. It works on phones and in browsers, but not on the Firestick. After over an hour on a chat with Disney+ support troubleshooting the issue, it still does not work. According to the Amazon support forums, this is a common problem. Anyone here run into this, and, if so, find a solution?

Looks like it might have something to do with IPv6. Ugh.

Well, Disney+ decided to stop working on all 4 of my Firestick 4Ks. It works on phones and in browsers, but not on the Firestick. After over an hour on a chat with Disney+ support troubleshooting the issue, it still does not work. According to the Amazon support forums, this is a common problem. Anyone here run into this, and, if so, find a solution?
Suggesting,
Clear disney+ data/cache,
Uninstall disney+,
Hard reboot firestick (unplug/replug power to firestick)
Reinstall disney+....

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Suggesting,
Clear disney+ data/cache,
Uninstall disney+,
Hard reboot firestick (unplug/replug power to firestick)
Reinstall disney+....

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yep. Done all that. Even did a factory restart on one of mine. Disney+ still won't connect after logging in. Works fine on Roku though, but I have other issues with Rokus.

Months ago? Didn’t it launch on Fire Stick? It has been on Vizio Smartcast for months at this point.

The rest of the Disney vault will be there in time. I have had Disney+ for 4 months now, but there is a lot of time left, like 32 months. Now if it gets 2 years down the road and we still do not have it, I will be upset. But Disney has said just about everything will be out within a year.

I have hopes also I just went up there today and I noticed alot more older stuff but alot is still missing,like "Son of Flubber" which was the sequel to
"The Absent Minded Professor",They have "The Mighty Ducks" but don't have yet the other 2 movies in the trilogy "D2" and "D3" now I did not search for
them,but they are not listed in Movies A-Z.
I also got the 3 year deal so I believe waiting for more to come will happen.The difference will be when my"special deal expires".Then I will have to see
if Disney + is worth it for the regular price,I won't know until that time comes.
I was able to find those movies I listed here on Vudu and was able to purchase them.That maybe the only option left for our "older generation".

I have hopes also I just went up there today and I noticed alot more older stuff but alot is still missing,like "Son of Flubber" which was the sequel to
"The Absent Minded Professor",They have "The Mighty Ducks" but don't have yet the other 2 movies in the trilogy "D2" and "D3" now I did not search for
them,but they are not listed in Movies A-Z.
I also got the 3 year deal so I believe waiting for more to come will happen.The difference will be when my"special deal expires".Then I will have to see
if Disney + is worth it for the regular price,I won't know until that time comes.
I was able to find those movies I listed here on Vudu and was able to purchase them.That maybe the only option left for our "older generation".

After a search I found out D2&D3 coming Oct. 30,2020,but no "Son of Flubber" which is interesting because that was a decent money maker for Disney.

An email went out to Disney+ subscribers this week, detailing the new Premier Access function. It will essentially be an on-demand option through the Disney+ platform. In order to watch Mulan, you'll have to log in (or subscribe) to Disney+, then make the purchase on the site or in the app.

Once you purchase Mulan on Premier Access, you'll have unlimited access to it for as long as you have a Disney+ subscription. You'll be able to watch or download the film at any time. It will be available in UHD, HDR, and Dolby Audio.

An email went out to Disney+ subscribers this week, detailing the new Premier Access function. It will essentially be an on-demand option through the Disney+ platform. In order to watch Mulan, you'll have to log in (or subscribe) to Disney+, then make the purchase on the site or in the app.

Once you purchase Mulan on Premier Access, you'll have unlimited access to it for as long as you have a Disney+ subscription. You'll be able to watch or download the film at any time. It will be available in UHD, HDR, and Dolby Audio.
That is actually not a bad deal. No one and done. You essentially own it as long as you are a member.

I decided I am going to order this with the hope that Disney will do more of these releases, I hate going to theaters now, Cell Phones have ruined the experience.

Reactions: Yespage
That seems like a good scheme. Pretty much $10 for future VOD rights. I suppose this could be a future model, but really, the theater is still the theater for the right types of films. So while this works Covid-19 style, hopefully that ain't a thing by next June.
I decided I am going to order this with the hope that Disney will do more of these releases, I hate going to theaters now, Cell Phones have ruined the experience.
You know, you can just turn it off right. :D

You know, you can just turn it off right. :D

It is not me using one, it is everyone else, trying to watch a movie and then you keep seeing that light from phones in multiple parts of the theater, including in the row in front of me during Avengers Endgame, have not been to a theater since.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

It is not me using one, it is everyone else,...
I did include that smilie face.
...trying to watch a movie and then you keep seeing that light from phones in multiple parts of the theater, including in the row in front of me during Avengers Endgame, have not been to a theater since.
You are aware that Stand Your Ground laws cover people who have smart phones on in theaters right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mackie99
Did not want to start a new thread-

Up 7.9 million.

Disney reported that total Disney+ subscriptions rose to 137.7 million during the fiscal second quarter, higher than the 135 million analysts had forecast, according to StreetAccount.

Looks like the demise of streaming that some predicted because of Netflix losing 200,000 is not happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts