Disposing of Old Receiver

blackcat1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Springfield Missouri
I recently found two old Dish PVR508 receivers and am wondering if there is any value in them. I am assuming that I should just recycle them. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do with them?

I recently found two old Dish PVR508 receivers and am wondering if there is any value in them. I am assuming that I should just recycle them. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do with them?
Most towns have a recycling program for "e-waste"....All electronics. Suggest that route.

Do they still have anything recorded on them? If so, you could sell them to somebody who would like to watch those shows.

Reactions: STDog
Do they still have anything recorded on them? If so, you could sell them to somebody who would like to watch those shows.

i believe i have a old receiver or 2 with trademark properties richard and ginger on them. these episodes got mired in a multi million dollar lawsuit and have never been released on anything. i was a real fan and once visited their office, and had lunch at the crab house with the upside down sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)