Disposing of Old Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blackcat1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Springfield Missouri
I recently found two old Dish PVR508 receivers and am wondering if there is any value in them. I am assuming that I should just recycle them. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do with them?

I recently found two old Dish PVR508 receivers and am wondering if there is any value in them. I am assuming that I should just recycle them. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do with them?
Most towns have a recycling program for "e-waste"....All electronics. Suggest that route.

Do they still have anything recorded on them? If so, you could sell them to somebody who would like to watch those shows.

Reactions: STDog
Do they still have anything recorded on them? If so, you could sell them to somebody who would like to watch those shows.

i believe i have a old receiver or 2 with trademark properties richard and ginger on them. these episodes got mired in a multi million dollar lawsuit and have never been released on anything. i was a real fan and once visited their office, and had lunch at the crab house with the upside down sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)