DLNA features

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cguida

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
What are the features available for the hopper DLNA?
Can you fast forward?
skip forward?
rewind to a previous position?
skip back?
goto a specific time?
resume a previous viewed show if you did not finish?

Thanks

On my hopper , playon works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. But you can't use trick play features like fast forward or rewind ,without locking it up .

I get playon to work all the time, but I don't think there is even the availability of trick play other than pause. How are you even getting it to lock up? That is my biggest complaint about DLNA. Multiple times my wife and I were watching something from Playon (usually an episode of a show we missed) and at some point accidently hit a button on the remote or the dog jumped on the boat or something else and playback stopped. Then there was no way to resume where we left off. Thereby leaving us with the option of rewatching, letting it run and catching it 20-40 mins later or just not watching. Most times we have decided just to not finish the program. Very frustrating.

I was hopeful, my buffalo technology media player has the ability to resume, skip forward, skip back, fast forward reverse. It is a great player, but they don't seem to make it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts