DNS Legislation question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
charper1 said:
Wait till your color blind nextdoor neighbor paints his home 3 shades of green...
um...my Dad's house, that I grew up in, is 2 shades of green. Does that make him a bad neighbor? :D

Well, I took the advice from several people and called the D* eligibility department (thank you, dgordo), and sure enough, Ashley there told me that I AM eligible. I mentioned the story I was told, and she said well what he said does apply, except that I'm already in L.A. and should get the L.A. feed. I shouldn't get the NY feed. Go figure. Anyway, she turned it on for me already. Now I just need to get my receiver and new dish installed.

Thanks everyone!

Well, I took the advice from several people and called the Eligibility dept. at D* again( thanks, dgordo for the number!). Sure enough, the guy I talked to last time from the same dept. was full of it. Ashley at D* just informed me that of course I was eligible since I'm in LA, and probably what the other guy meant was that I was not eligible for the NY feed. But I am eligible for the LA feed. Why would I care about the NY feed? Go figure. So meanwhile, I've missed all the bowl games and some of the NFL playoffs because of this. So I've ordered it (receiver and dish), and they gave me $150 credit + 6 mo. free, for good measure.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts