Do they recieve everything there supposed too?

sundrop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Missouri
If I am not mistaken. (I am not there to verify) that the latest install at my parents house when upgraded to 722k for HD. They installed a 119/110/61.5.

The 61.5 is for there HD locals, I have read about the Eastern Arc, etc
They are located 64844 (Missouri)

Are they missing channels they should recieve? This was set up about 8 months ago. It is a one dish setup btw.

Well... There is no one-dish setup for 110/119 and 61.5, so you aren't remembering something quite right.

Just tried the EA lookup took, and Joplin-Pittsburg MO-KS, 64844 shows as Western Arc. This would be a single 1000.2 dish for 110/119/129. If that's what they have, then they are receiving all the HD they are subscribed to.

Well... There is no one-dish setup for 110/119 and 61.5, so you aren't remembering something quite right.

Just tried the EA lookup took, and Joplin-Pittsburg MO-KS, 64844 shows as Western Arc. This would be a single 1000.2 dish for 110/119/129. If that's what they have, then they are receiving all the HD they are subscribed to.

That would have to be it then? A 1000.2 with 110/119/129 I know they recieve HD locals, and I do see them on 129. Therefore this must be where there Locals come from. I do know, and recall there being 3 LNBs on the dish.

Were the Western and eastern Arc dishes being installed about a year ago?

That would have to be it then? A 1000.2 with 110/119/129 I know they recieve HD locals, and I do see them on 129. Therefore this must be where there Locals come from. I do know, and recall there being 3 LNBs on the dish.

Were the Western and eastern Arc dishes being installed about a year ago?

Dude, before you ask a question, why not give us the corrrect information before you just throw out a guess? :rant: If you want an accurate answer, you have to provide accurate information.

The easiest way to see what satellites a receiver is seeing is to do a Menu, 6, 1, 1. That will tell you all you need to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts