Do we get HBO Pay Per View?

Hi:
Voom has had Pay-per-View fights in the past. One that was $1.00 and one that was free. I called VOOM and the CSR said to check channel 999 for information.

No More PPV

Well I guess somewhere along the line VOOM lost the ability to offer us PPV fights. Even though they have done this twice in the past they now choose not to serve their customers. A full 18 months after they launch and they still don't offer the HD PPV that other providers offer. Please explain to me how the fact that VOOM does not offer these PPV events did not effect the number of subscribers they were able to keep. Maybe the new VOOM management will realize that PPV events are an important feature.

I think they realize it and certainly would want the revenue but other things are occupying; their attention just now. patience...patience...patience.

I don't buy it. What was "occupying" Charles and Tom Dolan's attention 9 months ago or 12 months ago when the PPV should have been working? If I pay for HBO I expect to be able to pay for HBO PPV events. Are there any other providers that do not offer HBO PPV events?

jnardone said:
I don't buy it. What was "occupying" Charles and Tom Dolan's attention 9 months ago or 12 months ago when the PPV should have been working? If I pay for HBO I expect to be able to pay for HBO PPV events. Are there any other providers that do not offer HBO PPV events?
Personally, I go watch it at my local sports bar and then watch it again for free (on HBO) a week later.. I can't justify 50$+ for a single fight that could be over in 90 seconds..

As for movies, netflix is almost as convenient and you got no surprise bills..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts