So Where Do We Stand Now?

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Through all the media hype and all the April Fools jokes, etc., where does Voom stand now? Do we know anymore than we did two months ago?
What exactly are the latest facts...not myths? As things stand is Voom shuting down and when?

I'm confused... :confused:

Sales and installs are up... We are fine here and getting better.....

Don't worry T, all the real voomers love you because of your dedication and willingness to go above and beyond to help people, but that Troll was making fun of your grammer (our end, not "are end"). Trust me, we are all glad that you are a dedicated worker and helpful person, instead of being an English Major. Keep up the good work T!!!!!!!

Hey Dragon

It appears you seldom have time to do installations. What is your job? Holding the ladder on multiple story installs or loading the installers truck in the morning? Both would give you the time to post that you seem to have.

dlm10541 said:
Hey Dragon

It appears you seldom have time to do installations. What is your job? Holding the ladder on multiple story installs or loading the installers truck in the morning? Both would give you the time to post that you seem to have.

He is certainly not burning up the road doing D* installs :rolleyes:

Grammar check...

And if he is making fun of T's grammar, he should check his own back on this link:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=429609

dragon002 said:
no im going to a vip call north of pittsburgh, and getting one hell of a trip fee (out of area). the girl is a sr vp for marconi communications(the mods should know of this co.)

and is the leasion for the directv group/ hughes and marconi at castle rock. she said directv knows what s going down at voom and dish AND DOES NOT CARE, that is all i said

dragon

So, what exactly is a "leasion" anyway? A bunch of sores???

jbcheshire said:
And if he is making fun of T's grammar, he should check his own back on this link:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=429609

So, what exactly is a "leasion" anyway? A bunch of sores???

i was wondering the same thing on this one but i just look over it. But does anyone now with this was suppose to be?

by the way thanks you all of you guys on here.

t

PS. i didn't say i had a degree in grammer or spell so i am sure that i mispell all of the time but not that bad.

in the year A.D. 2005 war was beginning

d*: someone set up us the bomb

v*: all your hd are belong to us!

v*: you are on the way to destruction

d*: what you say !!!

v*: you have no chance to survive make your time

v*: ha ha ha ...

Keep up the good work…

TYORK said:
PS. i didn't say i had a degree in grammer or spell so i am sure that i mispell all of the time but not that bad.
This forum is not a spelling or grammar contest, and as long as you can get your point across, that is all that matters. And you do a great job of getting your point across and making yourself understood, so you’re right, it’s not that bad at all… ;)

P.S. I have an upgrade to a 24” dish scheduled for 4/12 to take care of “rain fade” problems I’ve been havening since day one, and thanks to this forum and all the customer comments, I made the request for the upgrade. Up to now, every time it rained, I would have to settle for watching DVD’s, because I did not know about the upgrades. :eek:

Wish me luck…
:D

Voom4Me said:
This forum is not a spelling or grammar contest, and as long as you can get your point across, that is all that matters. And you do a great job of getting your point across and making yourself understood, so you’re right, it’s not that bad at all… ;)

P.S. I have an upgrade to a 24” dish scheduled for 4/12 to take care of “rain fade” problems I’ve been havening since day one, and thanks to this forum and all the customer comments, I made the request for the upgrade. Up to now, every time it rained, I would have to settle for watching DVD’s, because I did not know about the upgrades. :eek:

Wish me luck…
:D

good luck hope everything goes well for you on the 12th.

t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts