Do we have anyone like Dirt for DTV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

qcjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Ohio
When getting my install set up I had to jump through hoops with people over the phone. Rude and uninformed people etc. I had to do the order online. Im starting to worry if theres any issues after install that I would have to deal with the same things. I noticed on the dish forums they have people from dish that help forum people out. Does Dtv have anything like that.
Thanks guys.

I wish. I have been wanting DIRECTV to do this for a LONG LONG TIME.

They would be welcome here with the red carpet rolled out.

I would agree but sadly many failed attempts had gone at deaf ears. I gave up trying I ended up just doing what I could, till the sadest and happiest day of my life.

stonecold said:
I would agree but sadly many failed attempts had gone at deaf ears. I gave up trying I ended up just doing what I could, till the sadest and happiest day of my life.

Wish it wasn't true but when that day comes for me it too will be the happiest/saddest day

QC Joe,
Just ask here, there are many experienced people on the board here that are happy to help with D* issues.
We also have Installers and others in various other areas with D* onboard here.

While it would be nice to have a Team from D* here, it doesn't look likely anytime soon, Scott has tried diligently to get them in here, but to no avail.

Thanks for the reply guys. If anything comes up Ill ask in here. I have TWC now and the only plus that I have now is that I can go in and speak to someone if theres issues. I guess thats the trade off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)