Do we have anyone like Dirt for DTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

qcjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Ohio
When getting my install set up I had to jump through hoops with people over the phone. Rude and uninformed people etc. I had to do the order online. Im starting to worry if theres any issues after install that I would have to deal with the same things. I noticed on the dish forums they have people from dish that help forum people out. Does Dtv have anything like that.
Thanks guys.

I wish. I have been wanting DIRECTV to do this for a LONG LONG TIME.

They would be welcome here with the red carpet rolled out.

I would agree but sadly many failed attempts had gone at deaf ears. I gave up trying I ended up just doing what I could, till the sadest and happiest day of my life.

stonecold said:
I would agree but sadly many failed attempts had gone at deaf ears. I gave up trying I ended up just doing what I could, till the sadest and happiest day of my life.

Wish it wasn't true but when that day comes for me it too will be the happiest/saddest day

QC Joe,
Just ask here, there are many experienced people on the board here that are happy to help with D* issues.
We also have Installers and others in various other areas with D* onboard here.

While it would be nice to have a Team from D* here, it doesn't look likely anytime soon, Scott has tried diligently to get them in here, but to no avail.

Thanks for the reply guys. If anything comes up Ill ask in here. I have TWC now and the only plus that I have now is that I can go in and speak to someone if theres issues. I guess thats the trade off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)