This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Do you have old Dish Network flyers?

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like looking at old flyers, or anything related to Dish (or other satellite/cable companies). Do you have old channel guides? Anything that's old? I have a channel list, but it's from like 2008 or 2009.

Because he can?

Anyway, let me look when I get home ... I think I still have a couple from when I signed up back in 2000 ... in fact, I may have some older than that. Perhaps I might have one from the old USSB days. I did lots of shopping around before I made any kind of commitment, and I haven't looked back.

When did DISH have anything to do with USSB?

Wow! I love looking at old logos. I can't believe they only had 3 spanish channels. I never knew the spanish MTV was MTV Latino. I thought it was MTV en español. haha.

boba said:
When did DISH have anything to do with USSB?

Didn't say they did ... I said that I did a lot of shopping around when I was looking to get into satellite TV ... USSB was one of the options available at that time, along with Primestar.

I had Primestar in 1995 before I got Dish in 96. I remember I got locals from Boston was WHDH 7 NBC, ABC was from Miami I think it was WPLG channel 10, CBS was WUSA 9 Washington, DC and Fox was just a west coast feed from San Francisco KTVU. And PBS was Philadelphia. I think they change ABC to Nashville after 6 months or so. it was through my local cable company that I got Primestar from.

Chris

I had some old Primestar flyers a while back and can't remember if i posted them on here or not. I am sure there is some of this info on the internet somewhere.

Wow! I love looking at old logos. I can't believe they only had 3 spanish channels. I never knew the spanish MTV was MTV Latino. I thought it was MTV en español. haha.

Now, it is Tr3s. LOL Funny how things change. I remember most if not all of the old logos, too. It was a nice walk through memory lane.