Do you have old Dish Network flyers?

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like looking at old flyers, or anything related to Dish (or other satellite/cable companies). Do you have old channel guides? Anything that's old? I have a channel list, but it's from like 2008 or 2009.

IMG.gif

Because he can?

Anyway, let me look when I get home ... I think I still have a couple from when I signed up back in 2000 ... in fact, I may have some older than that. Perhaps I might have one from the old USSB days. I did lots of shopping around before I made any kind of commitment, and I haven't looked back.

Because he can?

Anyway, let me look when I get home ... I think I still have a couple from when I signed up back in 2000 ... in fact, I may have some older than that. Perhaps I might have one from the old USSB days. I did lots of shopping around before I made any kind of commitment, and I haven't looked back.
When did DISH have anything to do with USSB?

Wow! I love looking at old logos. :D I can't believe they only had 3 spanish channels. I never knew the spanish MTV was MTV Latino. I thought it was MTV en español. haha.

boba said:
When did DISH have anything to do with USSB?

Didn't say they did ... I said that I did a lot of shopping around when I was looking to get into satellite TV ... USSB was one of the options available at that time, along with Primestar.

I had Primestar in 1995 before I got Dish in 96. I remember I got locals from Boston was WHDH 7 NBC, ABC was from Miami I think it was WPLG channel 10, CBS was WUSA 9 Washington, DC and Fox was just a west coast feed from San Francisco KTVU. And PBS was Philadelphia. I think they change ABC to Nashville after 6 months or so. it was through my local cable company that I got Primestar from.

Chris

I had some old Primestar flyers a while back and can't remember if i posted them on here or not. I am sure there is some of this info on the internet somewhere.

Wow! I love looking at old logos. :D I can't believe they only had 3 spanish channels. I never knew the spanish MTV was MTV Latino. I thought it was MTV en español. haha.

Now, it is Tr3s. LOL Funny how things change. I remember most if not all of the old logos, too. It was a nice walk through memory lane. :)