Do You Like The Dish Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think its a great reciever and I think the future holds bigger things for what the Hoppper will be able to do

I love it, sure it has its quirks, but definitely the best I have used. PTAT is the best thing since sliced bread. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

LOVE the DISH Hopper WITH ota tuner & looking forward to manual timers .:popcorn Like it so much I have two of them with ota tuners. PTAT is a Godsend for my family and it eliminated about 36 - 40 timers I have to maintain on a daily basis. I've had just about every dvr that dish has ever had ,from the web tv /dishplayer back in 99 , the 501/508/510dvrs , the 622/722/722k vip series and even the awful 921 and 922 dvrs . The Hopper is the best dvr that DISH has ever made. :eek:k:

While it still has some bugs and some missing features compared with the 922, ViP 722/K's, I've been extremely pleased with it. It truly is an easily superior experience and am expecting many more enhancements to come via software updates. While I do have the OTA module installed, I do think it would have been nice to have just ONE more sat tuner. 4 Sat tuners seem to me to be just the right number. I do wish I could get PIP at the Joey, that is the ONLY thing missing at the Joey. However, the system quite good as it is. PTAT is GREAT. A lot of people get a scared look on their face when I say it has 3 tuners, especially those with a kid or two. The extra up-front cost for a 2nd Hopper also puts some people off. However, a 2 Hopper system for larger households will do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)