Do You Like The Dish Hopper

I think its a great reciever and I think the future holds bigger things for what the Hoppper will be able to do

I love it, sure it has its quirks, but definitely the best I have used. PTAT is the best thing since sliced bread. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

LOVE the DISH Hopper WITH ota tuner & looking forward to manual timers .:popcorn Like it so much I have two of them with ota tuners. PTAT is a Godsend for my family and it eliminated about 36 - 40 timers I have to maintain on a daily basis. I've had just about every dvr that dish has ever had ,from the web tv /dishplayer back in 99 , the 501/508/510dvrs , the 622/722/722k vip series and even the awful 921 and 922 dvrs . The Hopper is the best dvr that DISH has ever made. :eek:k:

While it still has some bugs and some missing features compared with the 922, ViP 722/K's, I've been extremely pleased with it. It truly is an easily superior experience and am expecting many more enhancements to come via software updates. While I do have the OTA module installed, I do think it would have been nice to have just ONE more sat tuner. 4 Sat tuners seem to me to be just the right number. I do wish I could get PIP at the Joey, that is the ONLY thing missing at the Joey. However, the system quite good as it is. PTAT is GREAT. A lot of people get a scared look on their face when I say it has 3 tuners, especially those with a kid or two. The extra up-front cost for a 2nd Hopper also puts some people off. However, a 2 Hopper system for larger households will do well.